ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

multilink over a photo taken by us

(1/5) > >>

Contro:
Photo menu. Interactive photo.

I would find the script or the software for :

1) I take with my camera a photo.
I want to incrust a link in some parts of this photo (so I suppose I have to decompose the original photo in parts and collage to form one after). Then ; in the parts wanted I have to associate a link like I do in my word 2002 from Microsoft .

2)Additionally i would like a help describing the aim of that link when I pass the mouse over that area.

3) perhaps another program to word better. It's not the first time I use linking over a word document to launch applications, documents, web links, etc.

So

The difficult part for me is find a program to fragment the image, associate every part a link, and integrate after in the adecuate way.

It's possible, and how ?

Best Regards

Perry Mowbray:
You mean like an HTML Image Map?

There are some web based ones (like this: http://www.image-maps.com/) but I've generally done it by hand...

Contro:
I'll take a look and deep comment

Best Regards

Contro:
Is more or less what I need, but I don't want for the web. Only for the desktop.

How can i do ?

Best Regards

Perry Mowbray:
Is more or less what I need, but I don't want for the web. Only for the desktop.

How can i do ?

Best Regards

-Contro (June 21, 2010, 08:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

Is there a reason you can't have an html file locally? ie on your desktop? It'd still run through your browser, just be a local file.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version