topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Saturday April 20, 2024, 4:50 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Font Size  (Read 2909 times)

LarryL

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Font Size
« on: June 07, 2010, 02:17 AM »
I've been using ScreenShotCaptor on a Windows XP computer with an 800x600 monitor and all is well on that system.

However, I just bought a new computer with Windows 7 64 bit and a widescreen 1920x1080 LCD monitor. I installed ScreenShotCaptor and found that the font for the configuration menus is TINY, so small that reading them is next to impossible. I reduced the resolution all the way down to 800x600 and while the font gets larger it becomes very blurry and still hard to read.

The font for the tray icon right-click menu is ok, but if I click "Preferences", the font for those menus is the one I'm talking about. I've searched but have not found a way to change the base font.

Does anyone know of a way to increase this font size? If not, hopefully it will be added to a "Please Rush" Wishlist.

LarryL

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: Font Size
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2010, 07:19 AM »
Hi Larry..
I'm afraid there is no option for this currently.. though i suppose i could add an option for it.. hopefully you don't have to go into the options very often until then :)