ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: NetLaunch

<< < (4/8) > >>

Perry Mowbray:
The NANY newsletter says, "Icon Help Wanted."  What icon-assistance do you need?  -steve
-kunkel321 (September 22, 2010, 05:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

See here:

Now would be a good time to do a shout-out to those of you who are decent with the graphics side of things;  Could someone design a nice Icon for NetLaunch?  :)
-kamahl (August 05, 2010, 09:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

I think PM kamahl directly if you'd like to help... and thanks!!  :Thmbsup:

kamahl:
Remind me never to do post-deadline coding marathons again.  I just spent the last three hours reworking a large chunk of the program to use VirtualMode on the ListView, all to fix a small tiny bug.

Not to hope that I can get a hold of the icon file from kunkel in the next 10 minutes  :D

steeladept:
Yea.  Final release 1.0. is done(ish?)!  Okay, so none are as happy as you.   :P

Sorry the screencast results were never posted.  I lost my Hard Drive to a corruption sometime around the end of November and had to rebuild the PC and start over.  Not all is lost, though, and this final release lets me make a new screencast with what I learned from the original.  I will try to have it up tomorrow or the next day here.

worstje:
It looks like this app was featured on ghacks.net: NetLaunch, Start, Stop Programs If Internet Connection Drops, Becomes Available

Congrats! :)

kunkel321:
How to share an .ico file??
I made Kamahl an icon, but I can't figure out how to send it to him. The PM email form thing has a button to "Attach File (use browse button below)." But there is no browse button!  Also, imgur doesn't allow .ico files...  
What's the best way to handle this?  Thanks...
=======
EDIT: 
Thanks Mouser!  When editing this post, I see the [Choose File] button below.  Hopefully it attached correctly...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version