ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Linux based E-book reader with two touchscreens about to be released.

<< < (3/4) > >>

Ath:
Finally an e-reader with a large enough screen for us 45+ trying to avoid bi-focal glasses :Thmbsup:

Renegade:
Finally an e-reader with a large enough screen for us 45+ trying to avoid bi-focal glasses :Thmbsup:
-Ath (June 11, 2010, 02:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

You reminded me about a customer of mine -- He's a music professor and most certainly doesn't need my software, but uses it for audio books because it has conveniences that you can't get in audio book players.

Anyways, point being that there are markets (like you mention) that really are under-serviced.

Deozaan:
I'm still not sure about folding the thing over the back and using it like a spiral notebook. How do you keep the screen that would then be on the backside from getting scratched up?

Stoic Joker:
I'm still not sure about folding the thing over the back and using it like a spiral notebook. How do you keep the screen that would then be on the backside from getting scratched up?-Deozaan (June 11, 2010, 02:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

Same rules as a dead tree edition I guess ... Be careful where you set it down so you don't get goo on the pages.

Ath:
I'm still not sure about folding the thing over the back and using it like a spiral notebook. How do you keep the screen that would then be on the backside from getting scratched up?-Deozaan (June 11, 2010, 02:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

Same rules as a dead tree edition I guess ... Be careful where you set it down so you don't get goo on the pages.
-Stoic Joker (June 11, 2010, 10:15 PM)
--- End quote ---
Do you mean to say that the back-screen doesn't blank & auto-revert like some car-audio stuff does when it is turned off??? :o :o :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version