ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

PikyBasket replaced by Copywhiz

(1/6) > >>

Curt:
To upgrade from PikySuite: $10
To purchase full key for Copywhiz: $20
Homepage: http://www.conceptworld.com/Copywhiz

Out of the three products PikyBasket, PikyTools & PikyFolders that were part of PikySuite, we have discontinued PikyTools & PikyFolders. The reason being, redundancy of similar features in Windows Vista/7 and also their incompatibility with 64-bit Windows.

We are pleased to let you know that we have launched the new version of PikyBasket by a new name called Copywhiz.

Many users felt that the previous version (PikyBasket) was not easy to use. We agree to them completely. The new version Copywhiz is simpler & more intuitive. Copywhiz is now compatible with 64-bit Windows and also lighter than PikySuite (no extra programs run in the background). Also, we have removed the desktop basket icon in the new version.

Please visit http://www.conceptworld.com/Copywhiz to learn more about Copywhiz.

Installation: Copywhiz will install as another program on your system. You can continue to use PikyTools & PikyFolders and also disable PikyBasket after installing Copywhiz. PikyBasket can be disabled from PikySuite's Preferences.

Thank you very much for your continuous co-operation & encouragement.

Regards,
The Conceptworld Team,
www.conceptworld.com
-Conceptworld
--- End quote ---

Hmm...  :-\

tinjaw:
Yes, I got that today. I am thoroughly unimpressed.

update: Because Conceptworld has been proactive and asked for feedback, I am download the trial version for my 64-bit Windows 7 box and will give it a try. Also, because of this, I will also mention that I am a happy owner of Notezilla and RecentX.

Dormouse:
Many users felt that the previous version (PikyBasket) was not easy to use. We agree to them completely. The new version Copywhiz is simpler & more intuitive. -Conceptworld
--- End quote ---

So that's $10 please.

I am thoroughly unimpressed.-tinjaw (June 02, 2010, 07:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

Indeed. Who wouldn't be?

Curt:
Copywhiz is marginal easier to use than PikyBasket.

If you purchased the suite (and don't have programs like Open++ installed), Copywhiz will make it good sense to so far keep both PikyTools & PikyFolders, because you can't get them any more!

conceptworld:
Hello,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

We really wanted to be frank in conveying why we made the changes to PikySuite.

We have had 4 products till now (Notezilla, RecentX, PikySuite & QNP). We are completely enthusiastic about Notezilla, RecentX & QNP. We enjoy selling them because of their quality, idea & design.  Somehow we were not satisfied when selling PikySuite to our customers. We wanted to deliver the best to our customers.

This is the reason for change. We love Copywhiz now. The shape it has taken now is very encouraging. You will enjoy the new version more.

Try it out. You can use it for 30 days and then decide whether it is worth upgrading.

Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version