ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Clipboard Manager with this feature

<< < (3/3)

mwfuss:
it's a neat idea..
though i'm guessing that you could instead use a clip merging function instead if your clipboard tool has that, to get nearly the same functionality; i.e. keep copying clips and then when you have many of them copied, go to the clipboard tool and merge them into one big clip and then paste into target application.
-mouser (June 02, 2010, 10:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

mouser,

I have been using the merge feature of ClipMate lately to do this. I was just looking for a way to accomplish this without the extra steps.

After I wrote my original post, I discovered that ClipCache Pro has this sort of capability. It is called Clipboard Routing and I am trying it out to see if it suits my desire.
-mwfuss (June 02, 2010, 08:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

I would be pleased if you will tell the result of your test. Clipboard Routing has been of the many features on my computer's programs that I haven't tried because I had no idea what those words meant. ;-)

click for large: (see attachment in previous post)

-Curt (June 02, 2010, 10:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

I have been trying this feature for an hour or so and it seems to work quite well, at least, so far.

sword:
mwfuss,
I like Advanced Clipboard Manager for merging clips but it needs Java 1.6. After <Ctrl+c>ing them you can type "s" "j" [select all and join] .and hit <RETURN> and all of the clips can be pasted in open windows with <Ctrl+v>
Cheers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version