ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Shortcut Creator

<< < (19/27) > >>

ewemoa:
The third screenshot is in the My Documents. Perhaps this have no solution because of the title window is not easy for the script to find. But perhaps you can retrieve the unusual name and create a correct corresponding solution.
-Contro (June 24, 2010, 10:36 AM)
--- End quote ---
I hope to consider this soon -- perhaps after sleeping :)

Sometimes I'm not aware why a window appear. So I put here the window and if you need more information I will pay more attention to the moment appeared until solution if possible.

--- End quote ---
If you find a precise series of steps that can reliably reproduce problems you have please share them.

Contro:
The third screenshot is in the My Documents. Perhaps this have no solution because of the title window is not easy for the script to find. But perhaps you can retrieve the unusual name and create a correct corresponding solution.
-Contro (June 24, 2010, 10:36 AM)
--- End quote ---
I hope to consider this soon -- perhaps after sleeping :)

Sometimes I'm not aware why a window appear. So I put here the window and if you need more information I will pay more attention to the moment appeared until solution if possible.

--- End quote ---
If you find a precise series of steps that can reliably reproduce problems you have please share them.
-ewemoa (June 24, 2010, 10:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

UNDERSTOOD
I will pay more attention
Good rest

ewemoa:
I have considered and researched a bit, and for the moment, have the following work-around.  It may work for the equivalent of "My Documents" folder.  Please let me know if it works for you:

http://ewemoa.dcmembers.com/tmp/CreateShortcutsIn.exe

SHA-1: c4ba80013eb77ca90d4785b3145d2cc20745fcbb

Contro:
Ouwwww. I see the ini is not useful in this case and don't say what directories has special cirscuntances. In windows 7 I think there is a unicity in all languages, but in xp no.
So we need this table to know the correspondences
I supposed the only problem is the My Documents and similar folders.

That's :

My Documents  ­ ­ = Mis Documentos
The other ones give correct path ( I think) in the title folder
My Images = Mis Imágenes    ------ >  M:\Documents and Settings\JOSE\Mis documentos\Mis imágenes
My Music = Mi música          ------- >  M:\Documents and Settings\JOSE\Mis documentos\Mi música
My Videos = Mis Vídeos       -------- etc etc

I am making proofs and obtain good results with Mis documentos folder

:P

One of the littles bug I remember is when I repeat create shortcuts over same folders. Now I am not obtaining warnings....

Contro:
Ejem. I am going to a couple of hours of CreateShortCutsIn before inform you.

Best Regards

:Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version