ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Shortcut Creator

<< < (9/27) > >>

Contro:
I don't have any significant experience getting AutoHotkey to work with Firefox.  My guess is it is unlikely I would come up with anything useful in relation to Firefox any time soon.

With regard to the Windows Explorer one-to-many features I'm still considering and researching.
-ewemoa (June 08, 2010, 03:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

I have intended in the firefox specialized forums get information about this addon. When I have good information I'll put here.

Contro:
I made an attempt at supporting a few things.  Here's an example ini file:

--- Code: Text ---[Settings]; hotkey to bring up menuHotkey=^+c; destination locations (numbered starting at 1) to choose from; absolute path1=C:\; environment variable support2=%TEMP%; multiple locations, separate by |3=C:\WINDOWS|C:\; hotkey for location(s)4=^+d::C:\Documents and Settings5=^+p::%USERPROFILE%|%TEMP%
Now to explain what is different.

First, no need to specify Total= in settings any more.  Just make sure to start at 1 and increase by 1 each time.  (Lines 6-13).

Multiple destinations may be specified for a single menu item -- just separate them using the | character (sometimes called 'pipe' or 'vertical bar').  (Lines 10 and 13).

A menu item may have an associated hotkey -- using the hotkey the popup menu can be bypassed altogether.  (Lines 12 and 13).  (Put the hotkey string after the leftmost = on the line, and put two colons right after the hotkey string.)

If the earlier was code was still in-development, this is even more so :)

http://ewemoa.dcmembers.com/tmp/CreateShortcutsIn.exe

SHA1: 34336f348fc6d8ff0f056b2518ff597c213952d7
-ewemoa (June 08, 2010, 08:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'll try and comment.

I have observed in the shortcut the possibility to comment :

a) Select the icon
b) create the shortcut
c) select the shortcut - right click properties - direct access tab - commentary

This image in my system :

I would like to modificate the script CTRL+SHIFT+S to modify during the shortcut copy the comment in it.

Contro:
To follow the firefox addon for shortcuts
http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=1917131
 :) from Spins

Contro:
I would like to try one list.
I'll comment. With some path in my local net.

Best Regards

P.D. Please leave one option in the right menu to launch any application.

Contro:
Fails because my list is too long :

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version