ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Shortcut Creator

<< < (8/27) > >>

Contro:
One to many create several shortcuts according to the number of tabs opened in the browser, o windows opened, or predefined by an ini text file (like the example to create six shortcuts known the target paths)

ewemoa:
Thanks for the further explanation.

I am working on digesting it (and my food :) ).

Contro:
Thanksss ewemoa. Excuse my english.

I am working hard trying to depurate my work system with expedients and incidences. My references are very simple : 125.09 , where 125 is the number of the expedient, and 09 is the year.
But sometimes I need reorganize the expedient-incidence, because affect to the same contact several times , or affect to several contacts. O have a common environmental incidence with peculiar rules. Reagrupating with shorcuts permits me a perfect organization maintening a simple reference code like 125.09. Save space and accurate information with no duplicates.

Incidences are numerated stiled : 0130.10 , where 10 is the year

an finally very quick ideas or consulting with no reference at all , but with linking in goldmine and with several external documentation in several folders that may need reagrupping or relate with additional shortcuts.

Is more simple for me use shortcuts in some folders that linking all this with Goldmine.

The use with Firefox (or IE) is because i need the web to collect information. I can reference quickly with shortcuts to certain webs, forum, etc.

I use Phrase Express to automation with certain processes i need with goldmine or other elements.

Finally : I think intensive use of shortcuts make my work more easy.

By example : I wanto to get a software or script to make menu photo and this expedient need several parallel aims or partial objectives. In these partial objectives i would like to put a shorcut to the main aim or objective. But this partial objective are shared with other expedients.

So I need a special relation. Sobreyective (i don't know if is the correct word).

Revising the expedient I can reorganize dynamically according to my needs with simple shortcuts, forming a neural network . In programation i think are procedures or something like that. The basic points you need many times.

I use Goldmine 5.5 (an old version as a CRM). Or freemind to organize certain ideas.

When I have to solve a problem in the time and open several expedients or incidences that may be related to the prior ones, i would like to use shortcuts too in a simple way. Before I close an incidence I revise any other relation with the rest of interacting elements.

:-\

ewemoa:
I don't have any significant experience getting AutoHotkey to work with Firefox.  My guess is it is unlikely I would come up with anything useful in relation to Firefox any time soon.

With regard to the Windows Explorer one-to-many features I'm still considering and researching.

ewemoa:
I made an attempt at supporting a few things.  Here's an example ini file:

--- Code: Text ---[Settings]; hotkey to bring up menuHotkey=^+c; destination locations (numbered starting at 1) to choose from; absolute path1=C:\; environment variable support2=%TEMP%; multiple locations, separate by |3=C:\WINDOWS|C:\; hotkey for location(s)4=^+d::C:\Documents and Settings5=^+p::%USERPROFILE%|%TEMP%
Now to explain what is different.

First, no need to specify Total= in settings any more.  Just make sure to start at 1 and increase by 1 each time.  (Lines 6-13).

Multiple destinations may be specified for a single menu item -- just separate them using the | character (sometimes called 'pipe' or 'vertical bar').  (Lines 10 and 13).

A menu item may have an associated hotkey -- using the hotkey the popup menu can be bypassed altogether.  (Lines 12 and 13).  (Put the hotkey string after the leftmost = on the line, and put two colons right after the hotkey string.)

If the earlier was code was still in-development, this is even more so :)

http://ewemoa.dcmembers.com/tmp/CreateShortcutsIn.exe

SHA1: 34336f348fc6d8ff0f056b2518ff597c213952d7

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version