BlitzType is a NANY 2010 entry that can be found here:
Thanks to the feedback and donations, I am able to release a better version. It's much improved and stable and comes close to my original goal (still a distance away).
Tutorial (should be a good introduction.)
I haven't updated my site, so don't search for installer over there, instead download from here:
Download zip file
If you get error message running it (let me know), you might need:
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package
1. Sequential Frequent Pattern Mining Algorithm. (implemented)
2. Fuzzy Matching (implemented) New!
3. Optimization algorithm (did not find the necessity)
4. Lightweight and ongoing development (...... sorry!)
5. Plugin framework (implemented) New! and open-source development (planning to release after code refactoring)
I hope it gives you an refreshing alternative to any text autocompletion software in the market.