topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 9:59 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Hotkey Organizer $13.33  (Read 3203 times)

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Hotkey Organizer $13.33
« on: May 28, 2010, 03:49 AM »
I cannot remember hotkey combinations, so this program is not really for me, I think. However, the size and the price should make it desirable to some. 282 kb (!!) and $13.33 (normal price $20). I have some other programs from 1-abc.net, and they are all small and 'to-the-point', like this one.

homepage: http://www.1-abc.net/0036/index.htm

purchase: http://www.shareit.com/cart.html?PRODUCT[300386210]=1&cookies=1&noquickbuy=1&COUPON1=edition
Edited: -hmm... cookies, . Well, in German, then: http://1-abc.net/newsltr/0101de.htm and click "JETZT KAUFEN! (nur € 9,99*)", to purchase.

click to enlarge:

0036.jpgHotkey Organizer $13.33

Did you ever think about how much senseless time you waste each day you work on your computer? You start your favourite program by double-clicking on a desktop icon or - even worse - from the program menu, you open your browser and visit the same website again and again or you have to paste the same text with the need to copy it first 10 times per day.

Would it not be much better to execute or paste what you like with a global key combination (also called hotkey or shortkey) which was created by yourself? 1-abc.net Hotkey Organizer was created especially for this need and allows you to define and to save such shortkey projects.

There are many hotkeys available. You can use any character, any figure or one of many other keys from your keyboard. Just combine that one with SHIFT, ALT, CTRL or with the Windows key, with more or with all of them. This means that you can even create hotkeys like 'CTRL+SHIFT+Windows+X' that will never collide with any other shortkey used by other programs or the system itself.

As long as the program is active you can easily press your hotkey on your keyboard and the program executes a command line you entered before (like 'msconfig' for the Windows configuration tool or 'calc' for Windows Calculator), a full path to a file or a program or a website which is opened in your default browser automatically. Or, if you like, the program copies your text to clipboard and pastes it directly.

This program requires only very few system resources and runs nearly unrecognizable in the background. You can create, save and open project files so that your hotkeys do not have to be configured again each time. You can also set a default project path to get your favourite project opened whenever 1-abc.net Hotkey Organizer is opened. And of course the program can be executed with Windows automatically what makes all your own shortkeys available with each system start directly.

Save time by accelerating your Windows work each day with 1-abc.net Hotkey Organizer!

For Windows® XP / Vista / 7, Download size: 282 KB
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 03:54 AM by Curt »

rjbull

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Hotkey Organizer $13.33
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 04:45 PM »
Curt,

Have you looked at any of these freeware/donationware hotkey programs?

I only use a few hotkeys, but I've used HoeKey for years to supply them.  All of the above have GUI windows to show you the hotkey lists, including HoeKey, and all except HoeKey have GUI configurations.  The last two are probably the most powerful.  HotKeyP packs a lot of power into its small size, about 165K download.  HotKeyz is much bigger, but has the slickest interface.

parkint

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2010
  • It's bad luck to be superstitious
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2010, 08:15 PM »
Thanks for that list, rjbull.  I was not aware of those applications!

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2010, 02:28 AM »
Thanks, rjbull. I have not used this type of programs since I gave up on qliner hotkeys, hotkeysinstall.png but now I just might give the idea a second thought.  :up:
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 03:39 AM by Curt »