ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Unicode Image Maker

Unicode Image Maker: Some Questions

<< < (4/5) > >>

nj3h:
Hi Mouser,

I just want to let you know how much I am enjoying using your Unicode program  It is great!

I wonder if it would be too much trouble to add one thing.  When a picture is imported, the choices are no picture, stretched, tiled.  What would be nice is if the picture is smaller than the screen size, for it to come into the window actual size.  Area where the image is smaller than the Unicode Image Maker Window, would just show whatever the current background color it.  The picture should come in centered within the window.

Anyway, this would be helpful for maintaining the correct picture aspect ratio.

Thanks so much,
George

nj3h:
Let me clarify what I said in my previous message.  I should have said that even if a picture is LARGER or smallerarger than the screen size, is there a way to scale it to the window, even if the background color ends up showing up along either the left/right edges or the top/bottom edges?

Basically, I would like to be able to load in a picture and have it maintain the aspect ratio with no distortion which happens when a picture is tiled or stretched.

I hope you received by donation.

Thanks,
George

nj3h:
Hi Mouser,
Hope all is ok with you.  Did you see the above items?

Regards,
George

mouser:
have it maintain the aspect ratio with no distortion which happens when a picture is tiled or stretched.
--- End quote ---

yes let me see if i can add this.

mouser:
try downloading the new version (v1.10.01) -- it has a bunch of new background image options.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version