ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

church song software

<< < (5/8) > >>

lanux128:
Sorry to be so dense but I do not understand.  I have tried putting the path after the attach= but still nothing.  it won't let me paste the path in there-techidave (May 26, 2010, 09:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

check out this screenie by Abterix

Source: new forum feature coded - ability to inline link attachments!

techidave:
thanks Lanux.  I looked at post when I was searching dc for help on this.  but I missed the connection between teh attach=# and the attachment box below that.

I think I finally got it.  I am writing it in the "my personal area" before moving it to the mini review section.  I hope I can figure that out.

lanux128:
thanks Lanux.  I looked at post when I was searching dc for help on this.  but I missed the connection between teh attach=# and the attachment box below that.-techidave (May 26, 2010, 10:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

you're welcome. :) another helpful tool when you're writing a mini-review is a BBCode editor such as this one: BBCeditor.

techidave:
ok what is the trick for moving it out of "my personal area" and into the other section or can you do that for me?

lanux128:
iirc this has been asked previously but i don't think there is a way to move it out. you'll have to copy and paste the text. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version