ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

church song software

<< < (2/8) > >>

app103:
PowerWorshipTM works with Microsoft® PowerPoint® to allow users to maintain a library of worship songs and to dynamically build slide shows and reusable song groups.
-techidave (May 25, 2010, 08:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

I don't think it would be limited to only worship songs. I am sure one could add their favorite pop tunes and use it for other purposes, outside of worship...like maybe karaoke. Might be something you might want to try when you do your review.

daddydave:
Hmm. Text file to Powerpoint program + Powerpoint to DVD program + Portable DVD Player = Ebook Reader ;)
(although I probably wouldn't really do that, I'm just throwing it out there).

Bring on the mini review.

techidave:
PowerWorshipTM works with Microsoft® PowerPoint® to allow users to maintain a library of worship songs and to dynamically build slide shows and reusable song groups.
-techidave (May 25, 2010, 08:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

I don't think it would be limited to only worship songs. I am sure one could add their favorite pop tunes and use it for other purposes, outside of worship...like maybe karaoke. Might be something you might want to try when you do your review.
-app103 (May 26, 2010, 08:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes App you are correct, it could be used for anything.  I hadn't thought of it in that way.

techidave:
Hmm. Text file to Powerpoint program + Powerpoint to DVD program + Portable DVD Player = Ebook Reader ;)

-daddydave (May 26, 2010, 08:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ok Daddydave, you have talked me into it.  I will start the review soon.

by the way I like your name (the dave part). :P

Renegade:

-daddydave (May 26, 2010, 08:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ok Daddydave, you have talked me into it.  I will start the review soon.

by the way I like your name (the dave part). :P
-techidave (May 26, 2010, 09:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

A review would be useful, because their site certainly isn't. There's no useful information there. (I didn't download it to have a look primarily because of the lack of information.)

I am interested in it as I wrote some captioning software about 7 years ago. It's still interesting for me.

I can just imagine the wicked cool stuff I could do for that sort of software, especially with combining dedicated hardware.

On a total tangent, or at least tenuously related given the whole music and religion theme...

FAIR WARNING: Potentially offensive to someI have some software for finding Satanic messages in songs - the Satanic Music Detector! Free for anyone to have fun with~! :D

I'll look forward to the review! (Subscribing to this thread now.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version