ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

church song software

(1/8) > >>

techidave:
I thought I had previously posted this on the dc forums but after a quick search I didn't see it.

I have been using a free program called Power Worship that will display songs during a worship service.  It actually takes the songs that are saved in a text file and then after building a song list, it then creates a power point for you.  It also works with Open Office.

here is a quote from their website

PowerWorshipTM works with Microsoft® PowerPoint® to allow users to maintain a library of worship songs and to dynamically build slide shows and reusable song groups.

URL

Maybe its time for my first mini review.   :-\

Cpilot:
 ;D
Good luck, the reception here to worship tools would be the same as if you were a FOX News executive asking for advice for a day planner.

techidave:
Oh, I realize that Cpilot.  But out of 215,000 members and I am the only one who has an interest in something like this?  This forum gets a lot of posts for many different types of software, why not some church software too.  Besides its not like it is related to a certain denomination.  :)

tomos:
Oh, I realize that Cpilot.  But out of 215,000 members and I am the only one who has an interest in something like this?  This forum gets a lot of posts for many different types of software, why not some church software too.  Besides its not like it is related to a certain denomination.  :)
-techidave (May 26, 2010, 05:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

There's been a share of religion related software/ideas for software talked about here in past

wraith808:
Oh, I realize that Cpilot.  But out of 215,000 members and I am the only one who has an interest in something like this?  This forum gets a lot of posts for many different types of software, why not some church software too.  Besides its not like it is related to a certain denomination.  :)
-techidave (May 26, 2010, 05:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

No, not the only one. :)  Thanks for the heads-up!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version