ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

church song software

<< < (6/8) > >>

app103:
ok what is the trick for moving it out of "my personal area" and into the other section or can you do that for me?
-techidave (May 26, 2010, 10:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

Contact mouser and have him move it for you, otherwise you have to copy and paste the bbcode to a new post, and reupload the images, and in the same order as the original post in your personal area.

techidave:
that is what I ended up doing.

Deozaan:
ok what is the trick for moving it out of "my personal area" and into the other section or can you do that for me?
-techidave (May 26, 2010, 10:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

iirc this has been asked previously but i don't think there is a way to move it out. you'll have to copy and paste the text. :)
-lanux128 (May 26, 2010, 10:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

Or ask a forum moderator (like mouser) to move it for you.

geowink:
If you really want to do this correctly look at MediaShout (which isn't free). It handles all the screen work for a worship service. One nice thing is you can make changes while you are running a service - something PowerPoint has no clue on. You can create a large song library that is totally editable and if you know someone with MS you could get their music library. Just a suggestion.

superboyac:
If you really want to do this correctly look at MediaShout (which isn't free). It handles all the screen work for a worship service. One nice thing is you can make changes while you are running a service - something PowerPoint has no clue on. You can create a large song library that is totally editable and if you know someone with MS you could get their music library. Just a suggestion.
-geowink (June 14, 2010, 08:42 AM)
--- End quote ---
I second getting a full featured software like this.  I've seen these things in action, and they are tremendously useful.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version