ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Categories of life?

<< < (4/7) > >>

superboyac:
Well, here it is.  I've re-categorized everything.  I had to edit some code to make it go reverse alphabetical.

mitzevo:
 :Thmbsup: Progress  ;D

superboyac:
I do get involved in a lot of nonsense.  It's only fitting.

40hz:
Maybe i don't need a third.  Everything falls into place nicely with personal and professional.  Still, it's always nice to have three.  i can't think of anything good, though.
-superboyac (May 25, 2010, 11:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

I plan on using the designation Madness & Winks on a website I'm currently in the process of designing.

It's a catchall category for all the oddball art, literature, technology, philosophy, news, and other bits of zaniness that I'm intellectually flirting with. This section will be fairly fluid, with things appearing and disappearing in in response to my ever shifting interests and whims.

Feel free to use it if you like.

:)

Addendum:

Couldn't help but notice...

Professional, Personal, Random...

Isn't that another way of saying: Life, Liberty, Pursuit of Happiness?

8)

superboyac:
Maybe i don't need a third.  Everything falls into place nicely with personal and professional.  Still, it's always nice to have three.  i can't think of anything good, though.
-superboyac (May 25, 2010, 11:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

I plan on using the designation Madness & Winks on a website I'm currently in the process of designing.

It's a catchall category for all the oddball art, literature, technology, philosophy, news, and other bits of zaniness that I'm intellectually flirting with. This section will be fairly fluid, with things appearing and disappearing in in response to my ever shifting interests and whims.

Feel free to use it if you like.

:)

-40hz (May 25, 2010, 01:17 PM)
--- End quote ---
I like it!  before I steal it, can you tell me how you came across that phrase?  The backstory would make it more appealing to me!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version