ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

SIIG USB 3.0 Card $29.99

(1/2) > >>

MilesAhead:
$29.99 ea limit 5 per customer

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815150161&cm_re=siig_usb_3.0-_-15-150-161-_-Product

cranioscopical:
Thanks for posting, I'm outside the States so doubt that I'll get free shipping  :(

Innuendo:
I purchased this card about a month ago at this discount.  They have the discount again until the end of May.  $40 minus a penny, with free shipping:-MilesAhead (May 24, 2010, 05:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

Not a bad deal...I'd pick one up, but I was building a new PC anyway so just made sure to pick a mobo that had USB 3.0 built in. :)

MilesAhead:
Must be nice to have the luxury. Esp. when I see how they kludge together these off the shelf systems I think they do it deliberately to make them a pita to upgrade... so you'll just buy a new one.

Innuendo:
Must be nice to have the luxury. Esp. when I see how they kludge together these off the shelf systems I think they do it deliberately to make them a pita to upgrade... so you'll just buy a new one.-MilesAhead (May 30, 2010, 08:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well, it is a luxury...which is why I went 5 years since my last system purchase. BTW, "off the shelf systems" is a dirty word around here. I don't allow them in the house.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version