ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Chromium Nightly Build Updater for Mac

(1/2) > >>

appleifreak:
So I was inspired by Dirhael and his Windows nightly build updater for Chromium and made a version for the mac. It is very similar and it even installs Chromium for the user. I wouldn't mind getting a bit of feedback and what not.

[Download v1.1.2 here]

Enjoy!!

mouser:
wow! this might be the first native mac application posted to dc -- hopefully it won't be the last.  :up:

superboyac:
wow! this might be the first native mac application posted to dc -- hopefully it won't be the last.  :up:
-mouser (May 24, 2010, 12:06 PM)
--- End quote ---
uh oh...there's going to be trouble.  appleifreak, you've just wandered into the wrong neighborhood.  I hope you are wearing the right colors...

appleifreak:
uh oh...there's going to be trouble.  appleifreak, you've just wandered into the wrong neighborhood.  I hope you are wearing the right colors...
-superboyac (May 24, 2010, 12:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

haha ya I didn't realize this until after I posted it. Well hopefully this will attract some good mac donation-ware!

superboyac:
-superboyac (May 24, 2010, 12:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

haha ya I didn't realize this until after I posted it. Well hopefully this will attract some good mac donation-ware!
-appleifreak (May 24, 2010, 12:22 PM)
--- End quote ---
That would be great.  And it would make me even less afraid to try out Macs.  welcome!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version