topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 8:17 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Incomedia 30% off  (Read 2806 times)

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Incomedia 30% off
« on: May 24, 2010, 10:22 AM »
WebSite X5 wins FIRST PRIZE for the “Best Software Product 2010”

RetailVision Europe is one of the most important events in the European retail industry's calendar. This trade only event brings together manufacturers, distributors and retailers of all the best European CE & IT products in one location. For over 14 years the RetailVision Europe Awards have given international recognition to exceptional technology products.

This year, Incomedia's Website X5 Evolution 8 received the title of “Best Software Product 2010” at the Awards ceremony, held on 11th May at the Sofitel Hotel, London Heathrow.

We are delighted to have received this honour and we want to share it with you, because you are the secret behind our success!

To show you our gratitude, we are offering a fantastic 30% discount on any purchase from the Incomedia store: from now until Friday 28th May all purchases made will qualify for 30% discount when you use the coupon code – AWARDX5

I know they write "any purchase from the Incomedia store", but they really MIGHT mean "any purchase of Website X5 ...". However, I have not tried to test this, by making a purchase, as I already the Evo 8, so I am sticking to the title: "Incomedia 30% off"

http://www.websitex5.com/
www.incomedia.eu

parkint

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2010
  • It's bad luck to be superstitious
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Incomedia 30% off
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 03:14 PM »
That looks like a terrific deal.
Since you own Evo 8, perhaps you can tell me if the HTML it produces is 'clean'.
I am really tired of WYSIWYG "webpage" editors that generate JUNK.

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Incomedia 30% off
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2010, 04:31 PM »
Evo 8 is a WYSIWYG editor by all means. I have not yet used my copy, so I don't *know* much about it. If the code is clean or clean not, is a matter of definition. However; given a medal, it hardly produces "junk".

The trial version does not have any time limitations and will allow you to create 5 pages or levels max. You will not be able to upload your websites with this version.

I don't know where in the world you are from, parkint, (I am from Denmark), or what kind of English you normally speak, but to avoid a possible misunderstanding I better say that when I say it hardly produces junk, I do NOT mean it produces hard junk...  8)