Home | Blog | Software | Reviews and Features | Forum | Help | Donate | About us

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • November 28, 2015, 02:16:22 PM
  • Proudly celebrating 10 years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Address Book/Reminder program  (Read 2278 times)

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Address Book/Reminder program
« on: May 24, 2010, 08:31:24 AM »
I have just gotten a new computer with, of course, Windows 7. I have been using a Create-a-card program with Forget me not whch I dearly love. This is a simple little program containing an address book and a reminder that will remind me each day of upcoming events--birthdays, anniversaries, Doctor appointments, etc. When I tried to install it in my new computer I got an error window stating it was incompatible with windows 7. Can anyone give me a solution to this problem. If not, can anyone recommend a program that will do this. There are a zillion such programs out there but I haven't found a program with just these features.

Bob Parham

• Participant
  • Joined in 2010
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Address Book/Reminder program
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 11:53:26 AM »
Well if you would like a shareware then try c-organizer pro

An article is available and if you click the buttom link in the article you can purchase it with 50%discount

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2010, 05:20:52 PM »
Maybe Notefrog?  But you need the latest 1.6, and the download only seems to be 1.5.3 at present.

[Edit] 2010-05-25: May have just been me, or maybe the installer isn't perfect.  I uninstalled completely, using Total Uninstall, started over, and now I have 1.6 working.[/Edit]

It's $19.95, including all version 1 upgrades.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 04:12:29 PM by rjbull »

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2010, 06:31:14 PM »
what about a successor to Create-A-Card: Broderbund Calendar Creator Deluxe ?

http://www.broderbun...tor-deluxe-v121.aspx or another one from the same company? http://www.broderbun...-with-windows-7.aspx

I know you'll be paying for a lot more than you asked for, but I guess you also did that the first time you purchased it... MAYBE you should start with writing them and ask for an update? I *think* it is the same company, merely on a new site(?), but I don't *know*.

More Christians have been killed for their faith in the last 70 years, than in the previous 1900 years combined. Racism due to religion is now more common, than racism due to race - and no religious group around the world is persecuted more than Christians.