Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site July 28, 2014, 05:19:52 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Read the Practical Guide to DonationCoder.com Forum Search Features

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Hey Mouser, Check out Kidsnapper...  (Read 2324 times)
Nighted
Charter Honorary Member

Meat Popsicle

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: February 02, 2006, 04:12:53 PM »

I found this really great capture tool the other day...this is very cool...

http://www.philipp-spoeth.de/kidsnapper/

Maybe you'd add something like this to screenshot captor (which I'm finding more and more impressive btw). This functionality could be used in so many ways! Especially software support or monitoring a window from another computer.

I`m a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2006, 09:01:27 PM »

fun idea.

actually you really should be able to use screenshot captor's built in ability to configure external tools in the Tools menu to do this and lots of other stuff like one click uploading of a file to an ftp site, mailing screenshots, etc., if some people just took some time to find some commandline drivable tools for this kind of stuff.
nudone
Cody's Creator
Columnist

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2006, 01:31:17 AM »

looks interesting - i've tried similar progs in the past but they tended to lock up after a while so i'll give it a go.

philipp also has some interesting looking photoshop plugins over on his site for download, not tried them yet, but they look cool.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.026s | Server load: 0.02 ]