ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Process Lasso Pro at GAOTD (May 21, 2010)

(1/3) > >>

lanux128:
today's giveaway is a commercial app similar to mouser's Process Tamer.

• http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/

Curt:
with all respect to the Tamer, which I was running for a couple of years, it really is my impression that the Lasso, which I am running now, is somewhat more advanced - especially for people like me with a lot of background processes running.

MerleOne:
with all respect to the Tamer, which I was running for a couple of years, it really is my impression that the Lasso, which I am running now, is somewhat more advanced - especially for people like me with a lot of background processes running.
-Curt (May 21, 2010, 06:26 AM)
--- End quote ---
Be sure to try the CPUEater demo they have on their website (follow the "Graphical Demo" link) with and without Lasso.  Would be interesting to know how Tamer handles this demo ?

lanux128:
encore promotion! the version being given away is 3.8.4.7 compared to 3.8.4.3 the previous time.. :up:

the 64-bit version is also part of the giveaway.

Midnight Rambler:
One of the GOTD's better offerings and an update of previous give away (3.84.7 from 3.84.3).  Author also seems conscientious.  

Installed on a couple of my machines (XP single core and Vista dual core) and appears to have increased performance although more so on XP box.  Had an issue with icon not appearing in XP box's system tray so only time will tell whether that's been resolved.  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version