ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Free ALZip 8.0 License

(1/2) > >>

Renegade:
You can get a free ALZip 8.0 license during the beta period.

* DISCLAIMER: I used to work for the company 2 years ago, but am no longer employed by or affiliated with the company. I of course still have friends there though. I do own stock in the company.

There's a new EGG compression format as well. It actually looks very cool. For those looking for massive options, forget it. It's all simplified into extremely easy steps that your mother can understand.

Anyways, for those that may be interested.

lanux128:
thanks for the info, Renegade. i still have AlZip on my PC, thanks to the gratis license from your time at the company.. 8)

steeladept:
Thanks for the info.  I still use AlZip too.  It is still the easiest to use in my opinion with all the features - though as you said, it isn't a tweaker's delight.  That is why I like it.  :Thmbsup:

IainB:
@Renegade: Thanks for the tip.    :Thmbsup:
I have just registered for a Free ALZip License.

I have been a long-term user of an old version of WinRAR - which is very good.
After a recent discussion in the DC Forum, I started trying out IZArc - which is very good at what it does - but I am not entirely happy with it.
A look at ALZip might help me to clarify my requirements.

Jibz:
I have been a long-term user of an old version of WinRAR - which is very good.-IainB (May 20, 2010, 12:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

WinRAR comes with lifetime upgrades as far as I know, so no reason to use an old version :Thmbsup:.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version