ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Burning Studio 10

<< < (6/7) > >>

Carol Haynes:
The problem is that Ashampoo don't have a targeted way of sending emails so even if you buy BS10 you will still get offers for version 8 and 9. The same goes for all their products.

cyberdiva:
When you hit the unsubscribe link in their email you will be taken to their "Service Letter Management" page where you can make changes to your subscriptions including the frequency of the emails.
-cchian (May 23, 2010, 11:16 AM)
--- End quote ---
Interesting.  This is a rather bizarre way to do things.  I may nonetheless give it a try.  Thanks!

Innuendo:
-but the picture tells something different (@hotline-service.de)(maybe "you" will check inside a genuine Alcohol 120% and see who is really dealing with support?):-Curt (May 23, 2010, 03:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

That's very interesting. I've never heard of such a thing before. Furthermore, I've never heard of hotline-service.de, either. Thanks for the info, but I'm not sure if I was more or less confused before you 'enlightened' me.

Innuendo:
sorry, I never understood this complaint. Click "unsubsribe". End of story.-Curt (May 23, 2010, 03:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

In a perfect world it would have been end of story, but in my case I'd get emails from them every day & every day I'd click unsubscribe & go through the removal process. A week later the emails from them were still coming so I'd unsubscribe again. A week later, repeat the process. I started trying to unsubscribe after a week of their emails. The deluge finally stopped 8 months later & after a bajillion unsubscribe requests.

Never again.

Innuendo:
When you hit the unsubscribe link in their email you will be taken to their "Service Letter Management" page where you can make changes to your subscriptions including the frequency of the emails.-cchian (May 23, 2010, 11:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

Tried that. Didn't work. It got to the point I had their "Service Letter Management" page memorized & could probably navigate it blindfolded. The emails just...would...not...stop.

EDIT: Oh...looks like I have a "kill on the server" filter in my email program for their stupid newsletters. Maybe they never stopped and they're *still* coming. Whatever...at least I don't have to lay eyes on one ever again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version