ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Burning Studio 10

(1/7) > >>

Curt:
Ashampoo® Burning Studio 10 BETA
Test the beta version of Ashampoo® Burning Studio 10 today!

And don't pass up this opportunity:
Pre-order possible for 6 days only;
>> Pre-order now and save 30% <<

$34.99 instead of $49.99

UPGRADE: $27,99 instead of $39,99
--- End quote ---

When I first looked at my new Burning Studio 10 (Beta) Tommy started playing inside my head: "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss". Well, at least I think to remember that it was from Tommy#. I am not meaning to say that Burning Studio ever was the boss, but it may be hard to tell the difference between version 9 and version 10, as it also was between version 8 and 9. "Of course", some might say, "it is Ashampoo; what were you expecting? You said yourself they will name it a major versions upgrade  when a honest company will call it a minor versions update!" - and they would be partly right, saying so. "Only partly?". Yes. To be honest, Ashampoo seems to be putting all of their powers into the Burning Studio; the list of features is  * L .. O .. N .. G *! Frankly, it is much too long to quote here, so go and have a look for yourself at their site:

€ http://www2.ashampoo.com/webcache/html/1/product_2_2610___EUR.htm
$ http://www2.ashampoo.com/webcache/html/1/product_2_2610___USD.htm

# = No, it was from "Won't Get Fooled Again". Only thing is: I was, wasn't I; fooled again!

Carol Haynes:
Wait for a while and you will probably get a $9.99 offer 6 months after version 10 is released and they have ironed out the bugs in the new version.

However, paying to upgrade to a beta version ...  :-\

Having said that, is it my imagination that every version of Burning Studio in recent years has looked and felt identical to all the others. I would guess it is probably best to stick to version 8 or 9 unless you use very recent or unsupported hardware.

I am still using version 8 and apart from the change in colour scheme I can't really see much difference. OK there are about 3 or 4 options that now include Blu-ray that didn't used to but how many people really want to burn photo slide shows to Blu-ray or MP3 Blu-ray discs; and if you are really going to go to the expense of using a Blu-ray burner and very expensive blank media are you really going to be using Ashampoo software to edit your hi-def video?

Stoic Joker:
# = No, it was from "Won't Get Fooled Again". Only thing is, I was, wasn't I; fooled again!-Curt (May 19, 2010, 10:55 PM)
--- End quote ---
As I recall, the Who were one of many groups inolved in the "Rock Opera" Tommy - So tehnically either answer would be correct.

Curt:
# = No, it was from "Won't Get Fooled Again". Only thing is, I was, wasn't I; fooled again!-Curt (May 19, 2010, 10:55 PM)
--- End quote ---
As I recall, the Who were one of many groups inolved in the "Rock Opera" Tommy - So tehnically either answer would be correct.
-Stoic Joker (May 20, 2010, 05:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

Only, it wasn't from Tommy.

>>"Won't Get Fooled Again" is a song by the rock  band The Who. Written by Pete Townshend, it combines guitar power chords with heavily processed organ and synthesizer sounds to create a textured, atmospheric introduction that explodes into the verse. It tells of a "revolution of revolutions" in an endless cycle, where "the change it had to come, we knew it all along" but each successive new regime turns out to be just like the old one "meet the new boss, same as the old boss", so that straight away it's time once again to "pick up my guitar and play, just like yesterday, then I'll get on my knees and pray we don't get fooled again".

The original version of the song appears as the final track on the album Who's Next. The 1971 single release (a drastically edited version at three-and-a-half minutes in length) reached #9 on the UK Singles Chart, #15 on the Billboard Hot 100 and #14 on the Australian Singles Chart (Go-Set).[1]<<

MerleOne:
Isn't it CSI Miami theme also ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version