ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Compare It! and Synchronize It 25%OFF

<< < (3/3)

Curt:
Then you have probably missed the announcement on the Grigsoft frontpage that you can get a 50% discount, during this holiday season, using the coupon code 'MY-XMAS' in the ordering process. That's an even better deal -Ath (December 30, 2010, 03:24 PM)
--- End quote ---
-no, I didn't miss it, but I missed it in time...
It is not a valid discount code! Probably ran out right after Christmas.
-Curt (December 31, 2010, 04:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

The MY-XMAS code is valid. When I came back and used my credit card the code was accepted. When the code was rejected the first time I was using PayPal.
 :up:

sazzen:
I got a discounted license for Compare It back in May 2010. A waste of hard-come-by $. I was very disappointed to learn I can't edit .rtf files with it. What kind of crap is that???  Too bad it took me so long to figure it out. I had to install the freebie, WinMerge. 

Curt:
... Compare It ... I was very disappointed to learn I can't edit .rtf files with it. What kind of crap is that??? -sazzen (January 10, 2011, 11:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

-I was very surprised to read this. Are you seriously saying a comparing program is crap because the build-in TXT editor isn't also a RTF editor, a DOC editor, a DOCX editor, a XLS editor, a PDF editor, an ODT editor, and a this and that editor???

However, if you should choose to request a new feature, regarding RTF:

CompareIt does not allow to edit extracted text - because saving will destroy original file.

But probably I should allow editing in this case with saving to another text file.-Igor Green, grigsoft.com
--- End quote ---

-"another text file", not "RTF file".

-"probably" may be equal to "if enough users request such feature".
"request" may mean "politely ask for", or similar, but YMMV.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version