ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

F&RR does mathematics...

<< < (3/3)

lanux128:
maybe the first plugin will simply be a plugin that can shell a command to a commandline app, capture the output, and display it nicely in the results window - seems like that would be useful for lots of things like this.-mouser (October 17, 2005, 09:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

aye, mouser. maybe this would be helpful...

--- ---How can the output of a command line operation be retrieved?

A small freeware utility cb.zip (4 KB) captures up to 512 KB of output from a command or program.
The text is captured to the clipboard, which a script can access via the clipboard variable. For example:
RunWait %comspec% /c dir | cb.exe
MsgBox %clipboard%Source: AutoHotkey FAQ

best regards,
lanux

mouser:
see this thread for a solution to lanux's request:
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=2344

Gerome:
Hello,

maybe the first plugin will simply be a plugin that can shell a command to a commandline app, capture the output, and display it nicely in the results window - seems like that would be useful for lots of things like this.
-mouser (October 17, 2005, 09:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

With this simple Fbsl's GUI script, you'll grab the stdoutput of any executable that produces output :)

--- ---Dim %hEdit = Fbsl_control("edit", Me, "", 1, 0, 0, 320, 200, 0x50310084, 0)
  Dim $buf = StrPipe("CMD /C DIR C:\*.txt /o/b/n" )
  Fbsl_SetText( hEdit, buf )
  Resize(Me, 0, 0, 324, 204 )
  Center(Me): Show(me)
Begin Events
End Events

The result is a GUI winform sized to 320x200 with a TextBox containing the result of the following shelled command line :
CMD /C DIR C:\*.txt /o/b/n

As you've seen, it does not require any extra EXEcutable to do the job since StrPipe does the whole job for you ;)
Any comments ?  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version