Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site April 16, 2014, 01:58:39 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Check out and download the GOE 2007 Freeware Challenge productivity tools.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: NANY 2011 Release: TaskDaddy Release  (Read 33643 times)
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #75 on: January 06, 2011, 12:55:51 AM »

I thought there was already a FARR alias for taskdaddy -- before i create one, does one already exist? or does someone else want to take a shot at making it?
daddydave
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #76 on: January 11, 2011, 06:56:44 PM »

Wow, I'm on Youtube, or actually TaskDaddy is. Got a good feeling seeing that, great job on the screencast, I couldn't have done better myself.

Now that I am past the end-of-year crunch, I will try to put some thought into where to take TaskDaddy. To my knowledge, there is no existing FARR alias for TaskDaddy and I have not started one, and it would be a cool idea.
daddydave
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #77 on: May 06, 2012, 08:18:12 AM »

I had a lot of hopes for expanding this program but I am unable to do so for personal reasons.

By way of tying up one loose end, all versions of TaskDaddy are hereby released under the CC BY 3.0 license.

I wish to thank all of you here for your support.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd_AaWhTpLY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd_AaWhTpLY</a>

« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 09:18:35 AM by daddydave » Logged
tomos
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #78 on: May 06, 2012, 11:57:27 AM »

nice parting note(s) there daddydave Thmbsup

Tom
IainB
Supporting Member

Slartibartfarst

« Reply #79 on: May 06, 2012, 08:42:56 PM »

Love the song - I can resonate with that.
Thanks DD.
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.031s | Server load: 0.25 ]