Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site November 26, 2014, 10:30:59 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Read the Practical Guide to DonationCoder.com Forum Search Features

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: NANY 2011 Pledge: Crush Sniffer  (Read 6185 times)
Crush

Hello dude!

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: May 13, 2010, 05:39:19 AM »

Here´s my thing for the next NANY:
For security reasons it´s an activity logger/sniffer for Unix/Linux-Systems with a special analysis-viewer for Windows.
Find infiltrating network access, all file & process activities by every or defined users and trace all they´re doing without your permission!
Illegal usage to control others without their knowledge is strictly forbidden! Only for system security administrators!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 05:50:56 AM by Crush » Logged
Crush

Hello dude!

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 05:18:14 PM »

A first screenshot of the analysis program (will be english at release):
ewemoa
Honorary Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2010, 08:54:33 PM »

I'm confused about the description -- is it supposed to work for both Windows and UNIX/Linux type of system?

Apart from that sounds handy smiley
Crush

Hello dude!

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2010, 03:16:13 AM »

It sounds a bit strange, that´s right  Wink. The Sniffer-program runs only via scripting in a Linux command console creating some logfiles with timestamps. I´m no Unix/Linux coder, so I did the analyzer as a windows program. Perhaps I´ll later try to use wxwidgets or something like this for the user interface. Otherwise, it should work fine with wine if needed. The analyzer is only a simple logfile-filter and synchronized viewer, looking for time overlap in the different log-windows correcting the views.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 03:19:09 AM by Crush » Logged
ewemoa
Honorary Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2010, 04:00:46 AM »

Thanks for the explanation -- it makes more sense to me now smiley
Crush

Hello dude!

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2010, 06:20:36 PM »

The Release ist out now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.023s | Server load: 0.02 ]