ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

latest update messed up my toolbar?

(1/2) > >>

kartal:
Hi

I just updated to the latest version and my toolbar is totally jammed, it is showing toolbar entries from last year. it looks like it reverted back some settings? I have deleted some of the toolbar entries last year, they just popped up again after the update

mouser:
shouldn't happen -- is it possible you have a second copy of FARR that is being launched?

kartal:
mouser, i happen to have only one Farr at the moment

mouser:
if you exit your farr and restart it, do the new toolbar entries go away?
im thinking it must be finding an old config file or something -- because i can't think of any way an update could mess with your toolbar settings.
so my guess is that somehow when farr is RESTARTED, its starting up a different copy of farr, or farr is starting up and grabbing a different config settings file than normally.

kartal:
Well I deleted all the entries just because I was not using them. The thing is that I see that there is a toolbarmenu ini file which has the wrong entries. These are definetely not the toolbar shortcuts I had this morning. Is there another place where toolbar ini might reside?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version