ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

ScreenshotCaptor folder opens

(1/3) > >>

kaithu41:
Hi, I use ScreenshotCaptor mainly to capture and save info from various sites. I have set it up to automatically send the captured file to IrfanView which automatically opens and let me edit the captured picture. Works very well. But after every capture the ScreenshotCaptor folder opens and I have to close it again. I haven't been able to find anything in the Preferences to stop this. What am I missing?

rjbull:
I just ran into the same problem.  I think this should work - load Options (Control-P from main screen), go down to the "Saving and Loading Files" tab, and uncheck the "Save As Options - Open folder after save as box":

mouser... ??

kaithu41:
No, sorry, I have already done that. Doesn't work.

mouser:
let me see if i can reproduce -- can you tell me how you have set the options in SC to open irfanview.

rjbull:
mouser on the case    8)

Meanwhile, how about a kludge?  How about using something like ClickOff (freeware) or PTFB Pro (payware) or PTFB (last free version) to automatically close the dialog box for you?  Doesn't solve the problem, only the symptoms, but might reduce the irritation until mouser finds a proper fix.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version