ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Not so pointless clickometer!

<< < (8/9) > >>

SingingBoyo:
People are looking for NANY app ideas already.  Hmm... maybe I'll create 4D tic-tac-toe.  That'd be interesting  >:D  Impossible to play though

@Lanux: I'll do it at some point.  Haven't even started yet, making java apps is quite the process if you want to make them extensible.

lanux128:
i started working on the newer version but haven't released it yet. here's a screenshot that shows some of the new features. among the features already included are:

• counter reset button
• countdown button (configurable: color of text and delay)
• Ability to save/load bar info.
• several instances of the program

IDEA: Not so pointless clickometer!

ok, that's about it. awaiting feedback now.. :)

Chessnia:
Nice work.
I actually had a different idea in mind for those buttons and the countdown: more compact
I'll edit a screenshot within the next 24 hours!.

Regards!

lanux128:
Nice work.
I actually had a different idea in mind for those buttons and the countdown: more compact
I'll edit a screenshot within the next 24 hours!.-Chessnia (June 04, 2010, 10:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

ok, i'll wait for your screenshot edit.

Chessnia:
Yes, I am!

I started working on the design I thought I wanted, but didn't like what I saw on my screen! :D

But ok, I've made some changes and this is, perhaps, how I think the program could look like. It's more compact in the sense that it has no text buttons, I'd rather use icons as buttons, and the icons are integrated within the standard size of the program.
The countdown appears at the top.
The icons don't necessarilly have to look like that or anything, they're just an idea.
3d bars? interesting, although I guess that's an idea for version 3. :D

Sorry I took more than 24 hours!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version