ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Not so pointless clickometer!

<< < (7/9) > >>

Chessnia:
Hi Lanux!

1 - Yes, that sounds good. I was wondering if it can be set up in the .ini file. "when_green_bar=20_event=showimage1.png", etc.
I'm not sure how the image would be displayed though, ideally close to the program itself (on the screen).
2 - I'm not sure how to display this, to be honest. Maybe a little clock, just the digits, use the grid as a countdown bar... no sure yet. Option to choose the amount of time.
3 - I was thinking static  bars. i.e. I choose the number of bars before I run the program. Maybe I can choose the colour of each bar...
5 - Namely 2 things: the digits: red bar=10, green bar=5, yellow bar=x. and a name for the file. That way, perhaps it can loaded/saved.
8 - I agree. Although I have to say that the speakers on laptops are usually not very powerful! that's why I put that in the "not so important" list.

mouser:
this might be a good program to keep developing and extending for NANY 2011.

steeladept:
this might be a good program to keep developing and extending for NANY 2011.
-mouser (May 26, 2010, 10:39 AM)
--- End quote ---
Love the idea, but then it isn't really a New App at that point is it? ;D

mouser:
i think we are relaxing the definition of "new app" a little this year.. as long as it stays in a kind of non-widespread release state until then it will qualify.

steeladept:
Wasn't really too worried about it.  Heck, it is still in development anyway.  If that stretches out and a help file is added and features keep being added and whatnot, it may be the new year before full release...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version