ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Not so pointless clickometer!

<< < (5/9) > >>

lanux128:
ok, i understand now why this happens. i made the progress bar to be transparent so that the grid behind them would show  but that conflicts with Windows 7's Aero theme. so if the bar goes back to being opaque, with the grid disappearing as the bar is clicked, would that do for you? please let me know.

Chessnia:
I imagine that should be ok, yes, particularly if you can choose colours anyway.

lanux128:
@Chessnia: i've made the changes, each bar's color is configurable separately. please try again and let me know.. and as noted, transparency has been removed until when/if i can figure it out. :)

Chessnia:
Fantastic!

Youv'e done an OUTSTANDING JOB!!  :Thmbsup: :up:

I'm sending my donation! (I don't know how to do this, so bear with me if I take longer than expected!)

mouser:
It was really fun watching the two of you get this accomplished.. one of the best aspects of the site.
Now what would be really wonderful Chessnia is if you give us an update after you actually use it in class and let us know that you used it  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version