ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Not so pointless clickometer!

<< < (4/9) > >>

Chessnia:
Hi Lanux,

The customizable options are awesome!  :Thmbsup:
At one point I was going to request them, but thought it would have been a bit cheeky on my part! :)

lanux128:
thanks, Chessnia! try the new version, the progress bars' background shouldn't disappear now when you click on the bars.  :)

Chessnia:
A couple of things:

- True, the background doesn't disappear, but on my windows 7, the images shakes a lot when I click on the bar. I've tested again the previous versions, and they don't shake.
Finally, I've testes it on my notebook, and have made a nasty discovery. I hope this doesn't mean more work for you  :(  the program can't be seen properly on a netbook with a resolution of width = x, height = 600, it's too high.
That's what I was thinking about when I wrote: "its height should probably not exceed the standard 600 pixels"
I appologize for not mentioning this before. I simply hadn't tested it. :( 
I think with the background grid issue solved, the program is very much what I wanted...

lanux128:
Maybe increase that to 30 (even if you have to make the bars a little taller, say 600 pix)
--- End quote ---

hehe.. i read that as 600 pixels for the progress bar itself. plus another 35px for the counter, you'd get 635px in total for the height. so if you using a netbook then it'll be off-screen definitely. but no worries, i've added more customization options so that you can just crop the 'grid.png' to say, 500px and reduce the gui height to make the app fit on the screen. :)

- True, the background doesn't disappear, but on my windows 7, the images shakes a lot when I click on the bar. I've tested again the previous versions, and they don't shake.
--- End quote ---

hmm.. by 'shakes', did you meant flickering? if possible can you get video of it? i'm using WinXP so it's quite hard to determine what is wrong.

Chessnia:
The new customizations is definitly a major improvement!  :Thmbsup:

I'm attaching a video showing more or less what's going on. You can see the flickering, but also the background keeps having some problems. Sometimes it turns transparent, showing the desktop colours.
The file is in flash format to reduce the size of the original avi file.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version