ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

SRWare Iron 5.0.380 beta browser

<< < (4/13) > >>

MilesAhead:
Here's another adblock Chrome extension--Blocker. It's currently in beta stage, and it's based on Fanboy's Adblock List. :up:

https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/epdedalbkhcbhcmcpfglmhngjpgimcmm

-sajman99 (May 08, 2010, 01:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

btw, are you using something to sync passwords?
I haven't tried RoboForm. The description doesn't sound that great.
Messed with LastPass a bit, but it didn't grab me.

MilesAhead:
Check out Fanboy's Adblock List if you really want to make SRWare Iron fly.  :-*

You may want to copy the original adblock.ini to another location just in case Fanboy's config file doesn't suit you. I've had no issues whatsoever--seems to work flawlessly.

btw on my computer Iron won't launch without an existing file named "adblock.ini" (whether original or modified).
-sajman99 (May 08, 2010, 12:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for that link.  Looks like when I installed the beta over the top of the alpha, it overwrote adblock.ini with the dummy version.. nothing but comments.  Guess that's why I got the pop-up. :)

lanux128:
is there a portable version for this browser? i mean officially supported..

MilesAhead:
is there a portable version for this browser? i mean officially supported..
-lanux128 (May 09, 2010, 07:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

See link in top post.

lanux128:
thanks for the link. tried it a bit but it seems that Chromium in general doesn't work with my mouse's smooth scroll. the screen jerks each time i use the mouse wheel. i had the same problem with Google's Chrome as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version