ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Need ADH Advice

<< < (6/7) > >>

Kruskal:
Does AHK GUI support forcing a window to stay on top?

Thanks -- Vincent

lanux128:
Does AHK GUI support forcing a window to stay on top?-Kruskal (May 08, 2010, 02:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

yes, you can by adding the following code, anywhere within the Gui section. preferably before Gui, Show.

--- ---Gui, +AlwaysOnTop

Kruskal:
From a GUI perspective, I'd say this little tool, which I call WhoseWindow, is perfect now.

But there is one deep problem that remains, which I suspect is not possible to fix: In three cases the answer to "whose window" is so generic as to have limited usefulness, explorer, rundll and svchost.

Can someone think of a way to get more specific information in any or all of these cases? (Probably to be displayed in the info window as an additional line.)

Thanks -- Vincent

Kruskal:
yes, you can by adding the following code, anywhere within the Gui section. preferably before Gui, Show.

--- ---Gui, +AlwaysOnTop -lanux128 (May 08, 2010, 11:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

Many thanks. I looked at the help file GUI entry for quite some time and couldn't find AlwaysOnTop. (Probably due to not knowing how to do a search within help text.)

Vincent

skwire:
Can someone think of a way to get more specific information in any or all of these cases? (Probably to be displayed in the info window as an additional line.)-Kruskal (May 08, 2010, 11:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

What sort of specific information are you wanting?  Let us know and I'm sure we can come up with something or, at the very least, let you know that we can't.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version