ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Clipboard Managing-Which one?

(1/9) > >>

ha14:
Its not a secret that windows clipboard tool is primitive one for dont support many features such as to retreive older copy/paste, no history in windows. So which one is better to manage in optimum way this exercise.

Curt:
The answer to your difficult question may be that this is depending more on the user than on the clipboard. As an example, I have Snagit 9 installed, and it may be the most advanced clipboard you can have, but... I don't use it! It is not to my liking. There may very well not be any "The Best Clipboard" unless you specify your needs very precisely.

Dormouse:
When I looked, I found ClipMate the best, and I've never seen anything to give me any cause to reconsider.
I found Dittoto be the best free program at the time, and would be very interested to know if anyone thinks there a a better free alternative to it now.

skwire:
I've used ArsClip for years.  http://www.joejoesoft.com/cms/showpage.php?cid=97

Dormouse:
I have Snagit 9 installed, and it may be the most advanced clipboard you can have, but... I don't use it! It is not to my liking.
-Curt (May 06, 2010, 04:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

I also have Snagit, and like it very much. But I don't consider it a clipboard manager as such - I use it for capture and some editing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version