ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DC Member Programs and Projects

My new pet project : makes flash games more like desktop games

<< < (15/15)

ecaradec:
I actually add it but it's not full screen... The issue is that flash games are not performant enough to play full screen without switching the resolution. I might do a special build if you want to try ;)

mouser:
Never underestimate the value of an experiment, even when it yields negative results.  If more of us were smart and brave enough to experiment with ideas when we still have time to learn from them we would all be better off.  Here's a toast to your next experiment!  :up:

ecaradec:
Thanks mouser, I hope I'll do better the next time,

I will pursue working on it a little bit anyway, I've found a way to detect the size of the flash more reliably by reading the header of the swf. This is something that can't be done by simple extensions.

I would like to try to conserve the ratio of games, it's not always correct depending of the resolution of the game (I have no solution for this right now )

I will also make extension package instead of an installer, so that I could upload them to extension websites, and it could be a little bit easier to install.

lanux128:
@ecaradec: i stumbled across this page and noticed that it's a newer version (1.6.0.3) than the one on the website (1.5.0.4). just wondering if it is just a Chrome-specific version..

kilele:
is there something similar for enlarging any window base program ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version