ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DC Member Programs and Projects

My new pet project : makes flash games more like desktop games

<< < (13/15) > >>

ecaradec:
I'll look at the fifa page as soon as I can lanux, but I fear it'll be too late.

ecaradec:
I looked at the page, and I think there might be interaction with the webpage which swiffout can't handle right now.

lanux128:
I'll look at the fifa page as soon as I can lanux, but I fear it'll be too late.
I looked at the page, and I think there might be interaction with the webpage which swiffout can't handle right now.-ecaradec (July 11, 2010, 01:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

that's ok, some other time then. thanks for checking it out so quickly.. :)

lanux128:
ecaradec: another question, at the end of installing swiffout, the installer opens a Firefox (default browser) window asking me to restart. so if Firefox wasn't already open, should i restart? just wondering..

ecaradec:
The installer can only install plugins when the browser start : if the browser was closed when you ran the installer it'll work immediatly. It's explained in the post install page (but if you ask, it's probably not clear enough ).

I could force to close the browser so that the addons install immediatly, but I often have my browser open with tens of tabs and I wouldn't like that an installer close them all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version