ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DC Member Programs and Projects

My new pet project : makes flash games more like desktop games

<< < (12/15) > >>

steeladept:
I didn't thought money back guarantee would make senses on a $5 product with a trial period  :P. I always feel badges and offer like this feel a little bit spammy. But I'll add something to the site to see if it change anything.

-ecaradec (July 02, 2010, 01:57 AM)
--- End quote ---
I definitely agree that the money-back guarantee would not make sense, it was just an example.  I think you might be on to something with the SwiffOut free edition thing though.  Something where you get to try it unlimited for free, but if you want the full version you can buy it for $5.  I think that is a VERY GOOD move.  Oh, and glad I could help with the value of $5.  I understand how it can be difficult. When I first lived outside my own country, I had difficulty too.  That was when and how I developed my system.  I always found exchange rates didn't help as much as it seemed it should. When I found comparing to a basket of goods like I did worked, I started to use that whenever possible.

ecaradec:
SwiffOut now has a sister website http://swiffoutgames.com where you can play flash games fullscreen for free (swiffout is unlimited on this website, it will not display dialogs or expire ). SwiffOut Games is also integrated with SwiffOut to make things a little bit easier.

I also changed the limitation, you can now try SwiffOut ten times on websites other that SwiffoutGames. I think that, it makes more sense, since you may use SwiffOut Free for a long time before trying it to use it on other websites. It also means that the expiration time has been resetted, so if you tried a version before you can download the new one and use your ten plays when you want to.

I filtered a lot games and found some great ones, if there is some games that you really like, tell me and I'll try to add them.

mouser:
The free edition is usable on SwiffOut sister website http://swiffoutgames.com  (which I'm very proud of too, because it is very nice I think ) where you can play flash games fullscreen for free (swiffout is unlimited on this website, it will not display dialogs or anything ). SwiffOut Games is also a very special website because it is optimized to work with SwiffOut to make things a little bit easier.
--- End quote ---

cool!

lanux128:
congrats on the sister website, ecaradec! :up:

btw, i noticed that there is a version 1.3.0.0. what's the change since v1.2.4.0 which i am using? also might be too late but can you please look into why SwiffOut doesn't work with this page?

btw, the context-menu and the create shortcut option is cool! :up: :up:

ecaradec:
The difference between the 1.3.0.0 and the precedent version is the unrestricted use of swiffout on swiffoutgames :
So if you have a already working version, you need to install a new one so that it works on swiffoutgames without limitations.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version