ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DC Member Programs and Projects

My new pet project : makes flash games more like desktop games

<< < (11/15) > >>

ecaradec:
I didn't thought money back guarantee would make senses on a $5 product with a trial period  :P. I always feel badges and offer like this feel a little bit spammy. But I'll add something to the site to see if it change anything.

Thank you a lot for the big picture on the value of $5. It's very difficult to have an idea of the value of money when you never lived in that country.

I'm also working on a sister site for SwiffOut, it'll be an flash arcade game website where SwiffOut would be free unlimited. Arcade website are websites that host free flash games (I ignored that name until two days ago ). This would help I think because I could promote SwiffOut as a completly free product with an extended version instead of a limited time only version. Arcade website also have ad ecosystem that is very cheap (like 1/2c per click - instead of 80c per click on facebook ), and the demographic is very good for SwiffOut.

lanux128:
ecaradec: how do i update to the latest version? the firefox addon still shows it as 1.0

ecaradec:
Did you reinstalled recently lanux ? The installer should take care of the installation of new versions (firefox can't do it when extensions are distributed as a setup ). But the first versions failed at it in the early versions.

lanux128:
i didn't re-install.. it was v1.0 all this while, i only noticed today. i assumed Firefox would take care of the updates. :)

ecaradec:
No I'll probably add something to handle the update automatically later. However if you play a game, I display the current version on the intermediate page to inform you of new release.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version