ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DC Member Programs and Projects

My new pet project : makes flash games more like desktop games

<< < (3/15) > >>

ecaradec:
Or I could offer both price ($9.90) and ($10 for the marketingly offended)  :P

You made me realize that I should write $9.9 instead of 9.9$ on the website. If you find some english mistakes on the site. Do not hesitate to tell me, I'm not a native speaker.

lanux128:
nice idea! can the flash games be played in a window of its own instead of full screen?

ecaradec:
Actually I have a test mode parameter that switch to playing in a window. But right now it is a window without border, so you won't be able to move it. But it's really doable.

mouser:
just want to report that i've tried it on two flash games so far and it worked wonderfully.  on the second one, the screen was blank the first time i tried it, but i suspect that may have to do with the fact that i use the NoScript extension to block flash most of the time and only enable it manually when i get to a page with flash i want to enable.

also should be said that this worked on multimonitor setup, AND i was able to use my other monitors without it popping out of full screen on the monitor it was on, which is cool, since directx full screen games do not allow this.

and i was able to exit out of the fullscreen game with an escape key without any trouble.

big thumbs up  :up:

lanux128:
Actually I have a test mode parameter that switch to playing in a window. But right now it is a window without border, so you won't be able to move it. But it's really doable.-ecaradec (May 06, 2010, 12:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

i hope that option makes it to the final build. btw, how to invoke Swiffout in Firefox? i can't find the button anywhere, though it works in IE.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version