ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

ATNSOFT Key Manager, Key Remapper, Text Paster - 30% Discount Coupon Code

<< < (5/10) > >>

nudone:
i'm going to pass on RemoteKeys. it looks like it requires a bit of getting used to - and i'm not even sure it will do what i want. could be brilliant but it's not obvious what to do with it.

IainB:
As regards keymapping software, I think I posted about this once before. This works for XP and Vista, but not sure if it could for Windows 7.
Tip - dispatching the CapsLock gremlin with Microsoft's remapkey.exe

nudone:
thanks, this is something like what i'd hope for in a hotkey manager's GUI. i don't need the global remapping but something that allowed for the same easy drag-n-drop configuration could be nice. remapping within specific programs would be very handy - just not global. well, global and specific app is what is required i suppose...

...and accept mouse button input and simultaneous keys presses (i.e. f + j) and any/every other combinations that are possible with two hands, one keyboard, one mouse, one separate numeric keypad.

IainB:
@nudone:
this is something like what i'd hope for in a hotkey manager's GUI. i don't need the global remapping but something that allowed for the same easy drag-n-drop configuration could be nice. remapping within specific programs would be very handy - just not global. well, global and specific app is what is required i suppose...

...and accept mouse button input and simultaneous keys presses (i.e. f + j) and any/every other combinations that are possible with two hands, one keyboard, one mouse, one separate numeric keypad.
--- End quote ---
Phew! That's quite a tall order! I suspect that that that sort of intelligent global/local application-sensitive flexibility could only be obtained through something programmable - e.g., an AutoHotKey script, or an application written in AutoHotKey script.

nudone:
i think you are right. i'll keep looking but i think authotkey is going to be the answer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version