ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Humble Indie Bundle (pay what you want sale)

<< < (4/9) > >>

Deozaan:
And then there are people like me who downloaded both Windows and Linux versions, so my contribution counted toward both, which might skew the numbers a bit in Linux's favor. Or it might not. :-[
-Deozaan (May 09, 2010, 10:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

I thought it was the little survey on your key page that determined where you fell statistically.
-wraith808 (May 11, 2010, 03:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, but the survey page allowed you to select more than one platform. I chose both Windows and Linux, since those are the platforms I was downloading for.

Deozaan:
Hi folks,

I just got an e-mail saying that I can now activate the Humble Indie Bundle on Steam.

Awesome!

And it looks like there's a Humble Indie Bundle 2 in the works.

EDIT: added links

lanux128:
Awesome!

And it looks like there's a Humble Indie Bundle 2 in the works.-Deozaan (December 08, 2010, 09:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

that's cool! i wonder what other titles will be on the roster this time around? :D

Deozaan:
Unfortunately Samarost 2 isn't included in the Steam activation, but that game was never really a part of the original bundle in the first place. It was just a bonus thrown in after the fact.

And it looks like there's a Humble Indie Bundle 2 in the works.-Deozaan (December 08, 2010, 09:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

that's cool! i wonder what other titles will be on the roster this time around? :D
-lanux128 (December 08, 2010, 09:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm guessing it will include another game from Wolfire. Other than that I haven't a clue. But hopefully it will have Steam activation, too. :Thmbsup:

p3lb0x:

The Humble Indie Bundle #2 is out, go get it!
Pay whatever you want for 5 indie games!

Includes:

* Braid
* Cortex Command
* Machinarium
* Osmos
* Revenge of the Titans

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version