ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Humble Indie Bundle (pay what you want sale)

<< < (2/9) > >>

skwire:
btw, the developers of Penumbra are having an additional promo by selling the whole collection for only $5! after you've donated to the Humble Indie Bundle, you can get a coupon that slashes the price by $15.-lanux128 (May 07, 2010, 10:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

I didn't see anywhere that provided a coupon code...anybody care to clue me in?  Thanks.

lanux128:
I didn't see anywhere that provided a coupon code...anybody care to clue me in?  Thanks.
-skwire (May 09, 2010, 04:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

You can get the code for the Penumbra Collection while installing Penumbra: Overture. There is also a text file installed by the game containing the code. 

skwire:
You can get the code for the Penumbra Collection while installing Penumbra: Overture. There is also a text file installed by the game containing the code.-lanux128 (May 09, 2010, 04:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ah, thanks.  I haven't installed them just yet.  =]

lanux128:
this gets even better! yet another game - Samorost 2 by Amanita Design - has been added to the roster at no extra cost.. :-* 8)

Breaking humble indie news

Here is a unique and humble bonus to the 72,678 amazing people who have generously donated to us and charity so far! In a magnificent turn of events, fellow indie Amanita Design has donated their award-winning game Samorost 2 to you! Please consider thanking them and help spread the word while you download.-website
--- End quote ---

P.S. a Doco thread about Samorost2.

cranioscopical:
This is getting some press.

It's reported in the Globe & Mail newspaper in Canada.
Apparently, in three days:

* over 50,000 responses
* nearly $US 500,000 received
* Linux users paid the most
* Windows users paid the least
* Mac in the middle

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version