ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Welcome, come back in a year

<< < (2/4) > >>

mouser:
we are a friendly bunch here, and we love having new people stop by and visit or even make a little corner for themselves and take up residence and join in our conversations :)  we don't have to agree with each other about everything (or anything!) -- as long as disagreements are respectful, everyone is welcome  :Thmbsup:

mouser:
it's probably also worth mentioning in this thread that there are ways to get a non-expiring license key immediately without donating.. i send non-expiring permanent license keys to anyone who emails and let's me know that they are: doing volunteer work, are involved in freeware coding, would rather donate to a local charity, or just have given it some thought but decided that they can't or won't donate.  we're not trying to punish anyone for not donating -- we're just trying to get people to pause for a few seconds and at least seriously consider the idea of making a donation to support the site.

MilesAhead:
it's probably also worth mentioning in this thread that there are ways to get a non-expiring license key immediately without donating.. i send non-expiring permanent license keys to anyone who emails and let's me know that they are: doing volunteer work, are involved in freeware coding, would rather donate to a local charity, or just have given it some thought but decided that they can't or won't donate.  we're not trying to punish anyone for not donating -- we're just trying to get people to pause for a few seconds and at least seriously consider the idea of making a donation to support the site.
-mouser (May 04, 2010, 05:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

I propose another category be appended for those who can withstand the bad puns.
They deserve to be rewarded too.

cranioscopical:
Ahem!I propose another category be appended for those who can withstand the bad puns.
They deserve to be rewarded too.
-MilesAhead (May 04, 2010, 06:58 PM)
--- End quote ---
There are no bad puns!

CleverCat:
 ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version