ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

could two numeric keypads work at the same time

<< < (14/17) > >>

nudone:
yeah, i did wonder about that too. it's a bit strange: plugging both numeric keypads in just disables them both. the back lights go off and none of the keys appear to work (maybe they work if you mess about with the options somehow - i'm assuming they just won't).

it could have been something to show off at a LAN party (if i went to them); a double width keyboard with everything plugged in side-by-side. i could have pretended it gave me an advantage when fragging - and thereby set a whole new trend.

cranioscopical:
plugging both numeric keypads in just disables them both
-nudone (May 13, 2010, 03:44 AM)
--- End quote ---
Well, at least it was an inexpensive way to find out.

Have you thought about one of these?

mouser:
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

nudone:
heheh. perfect. well almost. i'm sure Vangelis had something similar that went the whole way around the back too - it looked like he was sitting in a nest made out of keyboards. i guess i've got something to aim for yet...

Target:
i think i ought to do a full review about it, Chris.

i'm finding lots of little features about it that make it stand out from other keyboards.

<snipped>

it will take me a while to realise what is the best way (for me) to use all of these features. so after that i'll aim to do a write-up.-nudone (May 11, 2010, 09:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

hey nudone, any progress on this (4 weeks on how is it holding up?)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version