ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

could two numeric keypads work at the same time

<< < (16/17) > >>

Perry Mowbray:
I know you probably didn't mean to, but you just made me laugh  :D

cranioscopical:
retards.
-nudone (July 20, 2010, 03:33 AM)
--- End quote ---
Yes, but kind retards!

nudone:
"retards" was the kindest way i could put it.

i didn't mention that their hotkey manager doesn't accept combinations like Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F12. well, it accepts everything up until the F key. so, quite frankly, i think they can just go an F off.

sorry.

cranioscopical:
 ;D ;D

Always glad to see a happy user  :Thmbsup:

I'm glad I decided NOT to buy one, I much prefer the pain to be yours.
Thanks for sharing!

nudone:
I've just started to (seriously) "program" the Sidewinder keyboard - which means the Intellitype key/macro manager needs a lot of help to make it usable. Help from something like autohotkey, of course.

I'd been putting this off for a while as i didn't want to reinvent the wheel - i was sure someone would have worked out a good solution for utilising autohotkey with the sidewinder. and so they have...

http://terrylurie.com/tiki-read_article.php?articleId=12

this is, pretty much, everything the Sidewinder (with Intellitype) keyboard should have been able to do out of the box.

Terry Lurie, has come up with a clever way of adding virtual keys into the registry which can then hook into autohotkey commands. i think that is pretty amazing. there won't be any conflict with hotkey combinations you may already use (or, at least, what you system uses), and autohotkey gives you the power to do what you like (within autohotkey's universe).

this find has made the Sidewinder the ultimate macro keyboard that i so wanted. (i've still got the spare faulty sidewinder keyboard too - i'm tempted to plug it in and double the insane macro hotkey fun.)

(so, Chris, it might be time to consider a sidewinder after all.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version